Rie + Ryn is a New-York-based clothing company that seeks to create a seamless transition from studio to street. Inspired by their passion for yoga, fitness, music and fashion, best friends Carrie (Rie) and Taryn (Ryn) wanted to design clothes that stood out from the usual yoga and exercise wear. Their clothes are comfy, chic and perfect for layering—making it easy for fashion-forward yogis to adjust to the ever-changing temperatures of their practice and yoga studios.Lightweight and cool, the white-on-white spaghetti-strap tank is a perfect base layer, and can withstand a rigorous Vinyasa flow. Their “as I am” tank is also yoga-friendly, right down to the “as I am” mantra printed on both the front and back, and the wide cut of the sleeves makes it easy to move around in. Both the “I’m done” and the “Rainbow girl” pullovers are easy to throw on, and have an effortless, put-together look. With a long, drape-like body, and light, breathable fabric, these pullovers are an excellent in-between layer. The short-sleeved gratitude sweatshirt is fleecy, cozy, and ideal for savasana. Most of Rie + Ryn’s clothing is made of a blend of cotton and modal—a type of fiber that doesn’t trap sweat or odors, so yogis can feel comfortable no matter how many layers they’re wearing. From the yoga studio to a night out with friends, and everywhere in between, Rie + Ryn has got you covered.
Lifestyle guide for
the modern yogi
the modern yogi
- savoir dire ‘non’ pour obtenir un ‘oui’
- studio 440, répétition et enregistrement à paris montreuil
- les 9 intelligences selon howard gardner
- vaincre la résistance au changement
- je ne suis pas mes comportements négatifs !
- que faire si mon partenaire n’est pas sur un chemin d’éveil?
- vivre mieux – l’art de ne rien faire en bonne conscience
- le conflit, une opportunité de créer du lien
- yoga au buddha-bar
- comment devenir professeur de yoga ?
- la méditation en entreprise
- онлайн курсы инструкторов йоги