ARTHERAPLAY is a new nomadic day event full of play, creation, and transformation.
The purpose of this artful outdoor event is to create a safe and fun space to come into a deeper connection with yourself and like-minded people, where you awaken your creative spirit and surprise yourself.
THE WORKSHOPS for this EDITION will include various activities including:
- Drums & Breathwork journey by Chantal Ackermann
- Connection games by Raluca Cojocaru & Annikki Heinemann
- Improv comedy workshop by Ole Ukena
- Self-Awareness workshop by Annikki Heinemann
- Creative folding workshop by Jule Waibel
- Kaleidoscope lines drawing workshop by Nova Hissy
Kids are welcome
This time, there will be a Kids workshop (5-10 years old) in a different venue section. It will include face painting, creative expression tasks, social-emotional games, music, and singing circle.
Win Win Win
Do you want to win a night at the beautiful Morabito Art Villa and wake up with a stunning ocean view? By purchasing a ticket, you automatically entered to WIN a one night stay for two people. The winner will be announced by the end of the ARTHERAPLAY workshop. Your presence is required. Get your ticket here – Where to go? here – IG @weartheraplay – 600k early bird – Hours 10:30 -17:30