The Buddha Pants slogan for their harem pants is that they are the “pants that make you dance,” but they are ideal for so much more than just dancing. Super comfortable and easy to move around in, Buddha Pants are perfect for travelling, practicing yoga, or just lounging around the house.Lightweight and made of soft, breathable cotton and other organic materials such as plant-based dyes, Buddha Pants also come in various colors and patterns. They are also versatile: wear them down by the ankles for a boho-chic look, or up on the calves just below the knees to channel a different flair. They are unisex, and even available in children’s sizes. The Beige Triangle Tribal Buddha Pants, for example, are stylish, practical, and incredibly cozy. The fabric, much of which hangs from the body (typical of the harem style), is surprisingly light and silky soft to the touch. But these are no ordinary harem pants. Not only do Buddha Pants have pockets, they can be folded and stored inside one of the pockets, transforming them into a travel-ready pouch to take along on vacation or an on-the-go adventure. It’s clear that each pair of pants has been made and packaged with care and intention, and come in a variety of sizes. They cost anywhere from $50 to $70 U.S. dollars, and are well worth the investment.
Lifestyle guide for
the modern yogi
the modern yogi
- savoir dire ‘non’ pour obtenir un ‘oui’
- studio 440, répétition et enregistrement à paris montreuil
- les 9 intelligences selon howard gardner
- vaincre la résistance au changement
- je ne suis pas mes comportements négatifs !
- que faire si mon partenaire n’est pas sur un chemin d’éveil?
- vivre mieux – l’art de ne rien faire en bonne conscience
- le conflit, une opportunité de créer du lien
- yoga au buddha-bar
- comment devenir professeur de yoga ?
- la méditation en entreprise
- онлайн курсы инструкторов йоги