benefits of drinking aloe vera and lemon juice + recipe
TABLE OF CONTENTS
a simple recipe for enjoying the benefits of aloe vera and lemon
First, it is essential to know that Aloe vera is a very versatile plant that has been used to treat a variety of health conditions for thousands of years. Its healthful plant benefits are:
- Provide antibacterial and antioxidant properties
- Accelerate the healing of burns, cuts, and scrapes
- Improve skin quality
- Soothe inflammation
- Improve digestion
- Lower blood sugar levels
- As an added benefit, the juice aids in the maintenance of regular and healthy bowel movements.
Also, the Aloe plant is widely accessible and is fairly easy to keep in the home, only requiring watering every 3 weeks or so.
In short, this simple and easy aloe vera drink is not only refreshing, but it’s chock full of aloe vera’s benefits.
How to make Aloe Vera and Lemon Juice:
- First, take a fresh aloe leaf and gentle slice along the edge to peel the outer layer away. Then, with a spoon, slowly scrape the clear gel from the leaf and set aside.
- Place the aloe in a high-speed blender along with some water, honey, and freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Finally, blend gently and serve with a few leaves of fresh mint for garnish.
- 1 lemon
- 2 tablespoons of Aloe Vera
- 1 teaspoon of raw honey
- Fresh mint for garnish
Source the ingredients here below
Aloe Vera gel
This premium-quality aloe vera gel is certified for content and purity by the International Aloe Science Council. It is specially filtered to remove aloin and other components that are not desirable.
The process called ultraaloe, ensure that the potency and efficacy are maintained. All aloe vera plants are harvested at peak potency and from organic sources. perfect to promote and maintain the promote a healthy digestive system. Get your Whole Leaf Aloe Vera Juice here.
As a US Grade A, this raw honey is unpasteurized and unfiltered. Harvested in an eco-friendly process and produced from healthy bees. Comes in a 3 lbs jar. Buy your Raw Honey here.
Enjoy aloe vera benefits for yourself today!
Read More articles and recipes on Aloe Vera here below
A sweet and creamy recipe smoothie, the perfect treat for a hot day. Aloe Vera smoothie.
If you are looking to feel refreshed, this simple juice recipe is quick and easy to make. Lemon and Aloe Vera Smoothie.
Also Read>>> A quick article on how and when to use aloe vera. click Aloe vera.