It looks like you are using an AD Blocker, we understand and we would like to share that we are an online media living partly living off advertising revenues. Please turn off your blocker or Subscribe to YOGI Times and we will turn off the ADs for you for one year.
|About us | Contact us | Guidelines | Opportunities | Wish List | LOGIN | SIGN UP TO JOIN|
Prep. Time: 10 min. | Cooking Time: 45 min.
This red lentil loaf is a delicious vegan and gluten-free meal. Easy-to-make and tastes great the next day, it's a nutritious meal you can have throughout the week!
• Preheat oven to 350°-375°.
• Combine the ingredients in a casserole dish, placing the kombu, bay leaves, and star anise inside as best you can (so they are not just sitting on top).
• Cover the ingredients with 2-3 cups of water.
• Cook for 45 minutes; be sure to check and stir after 20 minutes (you might need to add more water to have your desired consistency).
• When the beans are soft, remove the lid to allow the top to get more well-done and extra water to evaporate. Don't forget to remove the bay leaves and star anise before serving. Keep your leftovers to reheat the next day for a delicious 3-minute meal.