It looks like you are using an AD Blocker, we understand and we would like to share that we are an online media living partly living off advertising revenues. Please turn off your blocker or Subscribe to YOGI Times and we will turn off the ADs for you for one year.
Array ( [cityNAME] => [cityID] => 5 [cityLINKS] => [countryCode] => [popup] => Array ( [city] => Ashburn [country] => United States ) )$_COOKIE:
Array ( )$_POST:
Array ( )$prow:
id_posts => 1490198875 0 => many letters(content text :)) id_city => 0 1 => 0 id_category => 1 2 => 1 id_member => 1479662722 3 => 1479662722 posts_title => yogic wisdom: 5 unique pain-relieving practices 4 => yogic wisdom: 5 unique pain-relieving practices posts_content => many letters(content text :)) 5 => many letters(content text :)) posts_date => 1490198875 6 => 1490198875 posts_status => Y 7 => Y comment_status => Y 8 => Y posts_link => pain-relieving-practices-healthy-tips 9 => pain-relieving-practices-healthy-tips posts_modified => 1491456015 10 => 1491456015 jml_comment => 0 11 => 0 ord => 0 12 => 0 posts_hit => 8085 13 => 8085 posts_origin => N 14 => N writer_name => Vera 15 => Vera photographer_name => emmanewlynyoga.com 16 => emmanewlynyoga.com feature => N 17 => N ingredient => 18 => servefor => 19 => id_approve => 0 20 => 0 kunci => Approve 21 => Approve subposts => discover the ancient Indian secrets of soothing your aches, pains and strains 22 => discover the ancient Indian secrets of soothing your aches, pains and strains writer_lastname => Kaur 23 => Kaur photographer_lastname => 24 => notes => 25 => time_a => 26 => time_b => 27 => city_code => 12562 28 => 12562 state_code => EN 29 => EN country_code => UK 30 => UK idStates => 5392 31 => 5392 id_photographer => 0 32 => 0 titletag => pain relieving practices healthy tips 33 => pain relieving practices healthy tips id_edited => 2 34 => 2 id_member_edited => 1312976175,1421701745 35 => 1312976175,1421701745 keywords => pain relieving practices healthy tips 36 => pain relieving practices healthy tips img_header => 37 => img_header_mobile => 38 => thumbnail => 39 => rectangle_image => 40 => header_image => 41 => square_image => 42 => featured_home => 0 43 => 0 listicle => 0 44 => 0
The energies of the body, mind and emotions are intricately connected. The underlying cause of chronic physical pain is often the accumulation of stagnant emotional energy which has become congested due to emotional or mental trauma.
The underlying cause of acute physical pain is often the result of depleted energy within a particular part of the body which creates the susceptibility for dis-ease and injury.
Traditional Indian pain-relieving practices assist in releasing the accumulated energy and restoring the energy balance, which strengthens the tissues to heal and prevent pain.
Here are 5 self-healing practices to relieve pain:
Traditionally, copper-charged water was taken daily as a cleansing tonic to balance the body and mind.
Copper is an essential mineral required by the body which strengthens the nerves and possesses anti-inflammatory and pain-relieving properties.
• To prepare copper-charged water, thoroughly clean a pure copper container with warm water, fresh lemon juice and salt.
• In the evening, fill the copper container with two glasses of tap or filtered water.
• Cover with a clean cloth.
• Leave overnight at room temperature to allow the water to absorb the copper energy.
• Drink one glass in the morning on an empty stomach.
• Do not refrigerate, and drink the second glass before lunch.
Moistened dried or fresh herbs are applied to the skin over an area of pain to relax the muscles, increase the blood flow, draw out impurities and alleviate pain and swelling.
Common poultices include:
• Ginger Root Powder Poultice for stiffness, muscular pain and cold-related pain.
• Turmeric Root Powder Poultice for inflammatory joint pain and heat-related pain.
• Sandalwood Powder Poultice for pain related to skin swellings and migraine headaches.
• Holy Basil Powder Poultice for arthritic, rheumatic, nerve and muscle aches, pains and sprains.
• Apply a thin layer of ghee or cold-pressed sesame oil to the affected area to protect the skin.
• Add warm water to the powdered herb to make the consistency of a thick paste.
• Apply a thick layer of the warm herbal paste to the affected area.
• Cover with a bandage and leave in place for a few hours or overnight.
• Remove in the morning, wash with warm water and apply a fresh poultice if required.