It looks like you are using an AD Blocker, we understand and we would like to share that we are an online media living partly living off advertising revenues. Please turn off your blocker or Subscribe to YOGI Times and we will turn off the ADs for you for one year.
|About us | Contact us | Guidelines | Opportunities | Wish List | LOGIN | SIGN UP TO JOIN|
We all know that stye eye is an issue, but do you know exactly what a stye is? It is an eye infection that is usually on the inner corner of the eyelid. One might see it on the base of the eyelid too.
To get rid of it, there might be a number of eye drops or legal drugs that can help you, but if you are looking for natural remedies, it is advisable to opt for the following suggestions, so that you can get necessary relief.
1. Turmeric Milk: Having this helps in a number of ways because the combination is splendid for us, because having milk and turmeric can help us in getting rid of a number of issues. Turmeric has antifungal, antiseptic and antibacterial properties that can help us heal ourselves with ease. Milk, on the other hand, contains lactic acid, and so it helps in killing infection-causing bacteria. Along with the reduction of the eye infection, this combination can even help in reducing the swelling on the eyelid.
2. Garlic juice: Garlic is often considered to be a good option in this case because it has antibacterial and healing properties. In a number of herbal medicines, it is often used to cure infections.
3. Coriander seeds: If you want to stay home and get treated for this issue related to your eyes, you should opt for coriander seeds. This is an effective and affordable way of being treatedbecause coriander seeds usually contain a large amount of anti-inflammatory properties that help to speed up the healing process.
4. Cayenne Pepper Powder: Don’t avoid it because you don’t like it. Cayenne pepper is an ingredient that is added to a number of healthy herbs and has been effective enough in treating a number of issues like upset stomach, infections, digestion issues, etc. In this case, it can help you treat stye eye. So, make it a point to keep this option active if you do not find a solution with the help of other popular options.
5. Colloidal Silver: Not many know the benefits of colloidal silver. Amongst many benefits of colloidal silver, one of the biggest benefit is that it helps us in getting rid of skin burns, cold, and flu. This is because it is an antibacterial solution one can rely on.
Apart from the leading solutions, if you have tried some other natural options which were successful in helping you get rid of the issue, share with us in the comments box below.
|Can't read the image? click here to refresh.|