It looks like you are using an AD Blocker, we understand and we would like to share that we are an online media living partly living off advertising revenues. Please turn off your blocker or Subscribe to YOGI Times and we will turn off the ADs for you for one year.
Traditionally, a fertility cleanse was undertaken to purify and empower the energies of the body and mind in preparation for procreation.
Today we can embrace the ancient healing practices to rid our body from the accumulation of artificial hormones and impurities from our diet and environment, clear our mind from the unnecessary stress and anxiety, to strengthen our entire being, and boost fertility and encourage conception.
Follow the healing practices below for up to three months:
Ancient Indian spices
Pantry ingredients with exceptional cleansing properties
• Fennel seeds cleanse the sacral chakra by stimulating pelvic blood flow and positively influence the female reproductive hormones. Chew the seeds after meals.
• Ginger root cleanses the endocrine glands and regulates their hormonal secretions to enhance fertility. Add the fresh raw root to smoothies.
• Turmeric root cleanses the liver and boosts the immune system to initiate the body's self-healing capacity. Add the fresh raw root to smoothies.
• Fenugreek seeds cleanse the female reproductive glands to regulate ovulation and encourage conception. Soak the seeds overnight and eat in the morning.
• Saffron cleanses the kidneys and purifies the blood to improve the quality of the eggs and sperm. Prepare tea by adding a few strands to hot water.
• Sesame Seeds cleanse and nourish the bodily tissues to improve the health of the eggs and sperm. Grind to a powder and mix with raw honey and organic ghee.
• Black cumin seeds cleanse the male reproductive tissues to improve sperm count and quality. Grind to a powder and mix with raw honey and organic ghee.
• Cinnamon cleanses the lower chakras to improve energy flow to the male and female reproductive tissues. Add ground cinnamon to smoothies.
Follow a nutrient-rich whole-food diet and include naturally high-fat foods such as organic ghee, nuts, seeds, and avocados to assist with the manufacture and production of fertility hormones.
Ancient healing mudras
Simple hand gestures to cleanse the chakra energies.
The Ushas mmudra cleanses, balances and strengthens the sacral chakra energy which is associated with fertility.
• Sit upright and clasp your hands.
• Lightly press your top thumb on to your lower thumb. (Males should place the right thumb on top of the left; females should place the left thumb on top of the right)
• Inhale vigorously while placing your clasped hands behind your head.
• Stretch your elbows as far back as is comfortable.
• Exhale slowly and deeply.
• Keep your hands clasped behind your head and continue inhaling vigorously and exhaling deeply for a few minutes.
• Release the clasp and repeat.
• Practice two times a day.
Ancient Indian plant oils
Plant oils that cleanse and restore the sacral chakra to heal infertility include.
• Fennel and Coriander essential oils support female endocrine function to regulate fertility hormones.
• Nutmeg and sSandalwood essential oils support male endocrine function to regulate fertility hormones.
• Ginger essential oil stimulates the kidneys to replenish depleted energies.
• Frankincense essential oil calms the body to heal emotional wounds.
Mix one tablespoon of cold-pressed sesame oil with five drops of essential oil and massage the lower abdomen, lower back and buttocks, using firm clockwise movements for ten minutes daily.
Ancient healing breath
Cleanses the physical, mental and emotional body.
The Single nostril breath purifies and regulates our feminine and masculine energies.
To practice, sit comfortably with your eyes closed.
• Gently close your left nostril with your ring finger.
• Inhale through your right nostril for a mental count of four.
• Exhale through your right nostril for a mental count of eight.
Repeat eleven times in the morning to activate your masculine energies and revitalize your body and mind.
• Gently close your right nostril with your ring finger.
• Inhale through your left nostril for a mental count of four.
• Exhale through your left nostril for a mental count of eight.
Repeat eleven times in the evening to activate your feminine energies and calm the body and mind.
Dedicating thirty minutes each day to apply the ancient holistic practices will gently purify your physical, mental and emotional energies to awaken your latent self-healing ability.