Roughly chop the cauliflower and pulse in a food processor briefly until the pieces resemble rice (or keep chopping if you don’t have a food processor).
Do not over process or you will have mush.
Place cauliflower in large mixing bowl and add the turmeric, lemon juice, olive oil, sea salt and toss.
Stir in vegetables and herbs. Chill. Enjoy!
- 1 medium sized head of cauliflower
- 1/3 cup, or 80 mL, of turmeric juice (just push turmeric through a juicer, skin and all, or finely grate a 6-7 cm piece of turmeric and mix with water) 1/3 cup, or 80 mL, olive oil juice of one lemon
- 1 handful of fresh cilantro, destemmed and chopped
- 1 handful of fresh mint, destemmed and chopped
- 1 handful of fresh basil, destemmed and chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and diced
- 1/2 cup, or 120 mL, green beans, chopped
- 2 cups, or 1/2 mL, cherry tomatoes, quartered (may substitute roma or heirloom)
- 2 small shallots, chopped (may substitute red onion)
- 1 clove garlic, minced sea salt to taste