It looks like you are using an AD Blocker, we understand and we would like to share that we are an online media living partly living off advertising revenues. Please turn off your blocker or Subscribe to YOGI Times and we will turn off the ADs for you for one year.
Array ( [cityNAME] => [cityID] => 5 [cityLINKS] => [countryCode] => [popup] => Array ( [city] => Ashburn [country] => United States ) )$_COOKIE:
Array ( )$_POST:
Array ( )$prow:
id_posts => 1490063181 0 => many letters(content text :)) id_city => 0 1 => 0 id_category => 24 2 => 24 id_member => 1487815013 3 => 1487815013 posts_title => all about rose oil 4 => all about rose oil posts_content => many letters(content text :)) 5 => many letters(content text :)) posts_date => 1490063181 6 => 1490063181 posts_status => Y 7 => Y comment_status => Y 8 => Y posts_link => rose-essential-oil-effects-uses-beauty-tips 9 => rose-essential-oil-effects-uses-beauty-tips posts_modified => 1504500016 10 => 1504500016 jml_comment => 0 11 => 0 ord => 0 12 => 0 posts_hit => 447 13 => 447 posts_origin => N 14 => N writer_name => Lucie 15 => Lucie photographer_name => http://sedonaaromatherapie.com 16 => http://sedonaaromatherapie.com feature => N 17 => N ingredient => 18 => servefor => 19 => id_approve => 1312976175 20 => 1312976175 kunci => Approve 21 => Approve subposts => rosa damascena 22 => rosa damascena writer_lastname => Middeldorf 23 => Middeldorf photographer_lastname => 24 => notes => 25 => time_a => 26 => time_b => 27 => city_code => 2337456 28 => 2337456 state_code => MZ 29 => MZ country_code => PC 30 => PC idStates => 31 => id_photographer => 0 32 => 0 titletag => rose essential oil effects uses beauty tips 33 => rose essential oil effects uses beauty tips id_edited => 2 34 => 2 id_member_edited => 1421701745 35 => 1421701745 keywords => rose essential oil effects uses beauty tips 36 => rose essential oil effects uses beauty tips img_header => 37 => img_header_mobile => 38 => thumbnail => 39 => rectangle_image => 40 => header_image => 41 => square_image => 42 => featured_home => 0 43 => 0 listicle => 0 44 => 0
The oil is taken from the flowers.
The 'Queen of the Flowers' and its fragrance have been associated with love and feminine beauty in many cultures since time immemorial. The rose is native to central Asia and is an ancient flower. Fossils from the Tertiary era (dating back forty million years) confirm that the rose was flourishing in that time.
In Roman mythology, it is said that the goddess Venus gave the rose its color with the blood of Adonis, after he was killed by a boar. The rose is also a symbol of Venus, the goddess of love, and it is thought that the planet Venus governs the rose. No love potion was considered potent unless it contained a few drops of rose oil or rosewater. Rose petals were scattered at ancient Roman and Egyptian weddings to ensure a happy marriage.
It is said that the Ancient Egyptian Queen Cleopatra first made love to Mark Anthony on a carpet buried under an inch of rose petals. As a further reminder of her love to Mark Anthony, Cleopatra had the sails of her ships soaked in rosewater so that the scent of the rose on the breeze alerted her lover of her impending arrival -- well before she could be seen.
• The oil of the heart chakra - open one's heart and know that when even alone we are all one.
• Antidepressant, antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, astringent, antibacterial, and antiviral; increases menstruation, calms nervous tension.
• Loved through the ages as a calming, releasing, restorative, soothing and uplifting essence, the rose is said to soothe tension, and bring comfort, well-being, happiness and sensuality. The aroma of rose essential oil restores and refreshes the spirit and is a gentle aphrodisiac for women.
• Rose oil soothes and harmonizes the mind to help with depression, anger, grief, fear, nervous tension and stress and at the same time addresses sexuality, self- nurturing, self esteem and dealing with emotional problems.
• A cell rejuvenator and powerful antiseptic, rose essential oil soothes and heals skin conditions, including cuts and burns.
• For the respiratory system, rose oil assists in cases of asthma, coughs and hay fever, and in the digestive system for liver congestion and nausea.
• As a massage oil, rose can help various types of female problems, including menstrual cramps, PMS symptoms, and moodiness during menopause. Sniffing the oil or using a massage oil containing rose has even been suggested to help reverse impotency.
• Rose oil has a balancing, cleansing, regulating and purifying effect on the female sex organs. On the skin it is most effective for moisturizing and hydrating the skin, while having a general stimulant and antiseptic action, which is good for all skin types, but especially so for dry, mature and irritated skin. It is used to repair broken capillaries, inflammation as well as skin redness and is useful in eczema and herpes.
Best avoided in during first trimester of pregnancy.