It looks like you are using an AD Blocker, we understand and we would like to share that we are an online media living partly living off advertising revenues. Please turn off your blocker or Subscribe to YOGI Times and we will turn off the ADs for you for one year.
Array ( [cityNAME] => [cityID] => 5 [cityLINKS] => [countryCode] => [popup] => Array ( [city] => Ashburn [country] => United States ) )$_COOKIE:
Array ( )$_POST:
Array ( )$prow:
id_posts => 1489727640 0 => many letters(content text :)) id_city => 0 1 => 0 id_category => 24 2 => 24 id_member => 1312976175 3 => 1312976175 posts_title => all about eucalyptus oil 4 => all about eucalyptus oil posts_content => many letters(content text :)) 5 => many letters(content text :)) posts_date => 1489727640 6 => 1489727640 posts_status => Y 7 => Y comment_status => Y 8 => Y posts_link => eucalyptus-essential-oil-effects-benefits-uses-beauty-tips 9 => eucalyptus-essential-oil-effects-benefits-uses-beauty-tips posts_modified => 1502157882 10 => 1502157882 jml_comment => 0 11 => 0 ord => 0 12 => 0 posts_hit => 694 13 => 694 posts_origin => N 14 => N writer_name => Lucie 15 => Lucie photographer_name => privatelabels.com 16 => privatelabels.com feature => N 17 => N ingredient => 18 => servefor => 19 => id_approve => 1312976175 20 => 1312976175 kunci => Approve 21 => Approve subposts => 22 => writer_lastname => Middeldorf 23 => Middeldorf photographer_lastname => 24 => notes => 25 => time_a => 26 => time_b => 27 => city_code => 916068 28 => 916068 state_code => 02 29 => 02 country_code => ID 30 => ID idStates => 1907 31 => 1907 id_photographer => 0 32 => 0 titletag => eucalyptus essential oil effects benefits uses beauty tips 33 => eucalyptus essential oil effects benefits uses beauty tips id_edited => 2 34 => 2 id_member_edited => 1312976175,0,1421701745,1491622216 35 => 1312976175,0,1421701745,1491622216 keywords => eucalyptus essential oil effects benefits uses beauty tips 36 => eucalyptus essential oil effects benefits uses beauty tips img_header => 37 => img_header_mobile => 38 => thumbnail => 39 => rectangle_image => 40 => header_image => 41 => square_image => 42 => featured_home => 0 43 => 0 listicle => 0 44 => 0
The oil is taken from the leaves and branches.
Eucalyptus is a native Australian tree, and its oil has long been a household remedy in Australia for treating everything from flu, fever, and sore throat, to skin and muscle pain.
Sydney’s Blue Mountains are named for the haze produced by the tree’s essential oil. When you walk through the groves, the blue mist that mutes the surrounding scenery can be almost intoxicating.
• Eucalyptus oil has now been scientifically proven to have such extraordinary strength as an antiseptic oil that it is used in hospitals and first aid care worldwide.
• The scent increases brain wave activity and counters physical and mental fatigue.
• International Flavors and Fragrances, Inc., a research and development corporation in New Jersey, found that sniffing eucalyptus increases your energy.
• Eucalyptus also has been proven to have a cooling effect on the body, which can help lower temperature.
• Antibacterial, antiseptic, antiviral, and deodorizing.
• Use to cleanse a space where there has been conflict or negativity.
• The powerful and refreshing fragrance of this essential oil is a surefire pick-up for both physical and nervous exhaustion. Strong and refreshing, it revitalizes and stimulates, while bringing the essence of sunshine to a sad or weary spirit.
• Clears mucus from the lungs.
• As a liniment, relieves rheumatic, arthritic, and other types of pain.
• Carry eucalyptus with you on long car trips, or smell it to help you study.
• Use for arthritis, bronchitis, catarrh, cold sores, colds, coughs, fever, flu, poor circulation, sinusitis. One of the most robust of the antiseptic oils.
• It is said to aid concentration and to be valuable in treating fevers, wounds and sores, head lice and sore muscles.
• It is the most popular essential oil steam for relieving sinus and lung congestion such as asthma. Inhale the steam, add one or two drops of oil to a compress, or put three or four drops in your bath.
• Good for skin eruptions and oily complexions, it is also used for acne, herpes, and chicken pox. Mix eucalyptus essential oil with an equal amount of apple cider vinegar and dab on problem areas. This mix can also be used as an antiseptic on wounds, boils, and insect bites.
• Use in the bath for convalescence, and congestion headaches. Apply a few drops to a hanky to use throughout the day to ease congestion.
Use in a vaporizer to prevent spread of infection and clear the energy.
• Do not use if you suffer from high blood pressure or epilepsy.
• Do not store near homeopathic remedies.
• Poisonous if ingested.
• Do not use in an asthma attack.