1. An extremely plentiful or over sufficient quantity or supply: an abundance of grain.
2. Overflowing fullness: Abundance of the heart.
3. Affluence; wealth: the enjoyment of abundance.
ASK FOR WHAT YOU WANT and IT IS GIVEN
As the founders and driving force being YOGI TIMES, we like to believe in the half-full glass philosophy. We dedicate a great amount of time to understanding the role we play in creating abundance in our lives, and the life of others.
Hence our mission to bring YOGI TIMES to so many more people, offering an abundance of information, inspiration, and education to live a healthy and mindful life.
We realize that one major aspect of attracting abundance is to ASK FOR WHAT YOU WANT and then it is instantly given! o;-)
With YOGI TIMES we have been experiencing the true nature of abundance in ways, shapes and forms that are truly surprising us. For the last 10 years, we have received TREMENDOUS abundance from so many individuals and companies who have supported the mission behind the scenes that it has confirmed the reasons why we continue our path to grow YOGI TIMES as an independent conscious media.
Here is our ever-evolving WISH LIST addressed to the YOGI TIMES community (you!), the Universe and beyond…contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Volunteer Contributors & Editors – We love the help from contributors in creating outstanding editorial content, and for that, we also need support in editing the articles we receive from the community. If you have a good eye for copy editing and good grammar, we would love for you to join our community of volunteer editors. Email us at email@example.com
2. Social Media Interns – You know it’s all about social media these days and what a great way to inspire and be in touch with the community in a visual and creative way. Have a feel for it Come on board and be one of our social media interns! Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Advertising Sales Reps, high commission-based.
YOGI TIMES is not funded, for the last 17 years, we are financially growing YT with advertising and partnerships with like-minded people which allows us to stay independent. We would love to grow our team of conscious reps who understand that supporting the business owners in the wellness and yoga industry is a way to raise consciousness. Join our team! Send us a short 1-minute video of you and why you would be a great fit to YOGI TIMES sales force! 😉 at email@example.com
4. Web developers – Everything is going so fast in our digital world. We need a brand NEW website…….We have part of the design, we need some light and fast codes and database migration. Send your email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you are keen to make a BIG difference with your skills so we can transform more lives!
5. Editorial Interns for a minimum of 3-month commitment.
We welcome interns to work with us on a minimum commitment of 3 months so you get to experience full completion on projects, interview process, editing, writing, being published, and supporting the growth of YOGI TIMES with various projects and creative assignments. Inspired Email the editor at email@example.com.
6. Graphic Artist Interns/volunteers – Being a media we are in the spotlight, setting trends and creating inspiration for our readers, we love to work with creative people who love to see their work shine out there! Have a little time to devote, we have plenty of graphic projects to help us spread the joy of yoga and wellness. Send your portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org
May all our wishes and yours be granted!
Sophie Parienti and Jc Gabler
YOGI TIMES founders & creatives at Play
PS: For all general inquiries please contact us at email@example.com.