It looks like you are using an AD Blocker, we understand and we would like to share that we are an online media living partly living off advertising revenues. Please turn off your blocker or Subscribe to YOGI Times and we will turn off the ADs for you for one year.
|About us | Contact us | Guidelines | Opportunities | Wish List | LOGIN | SIGN UP TO JOIN|
Time to reinvent yourself: interview with YOGI TIMES founders.
We believe there is a time in everybody's life when you feel like you need to stop doing what you are doing, observe yourself in the process and reinvent yourself in a different way.
For us, this happened in June 2008 when we suddenly had to stop printing YOGI TIMES magazine. We had been doing it for 7 years and found ourselves having to figure out who we were outside of it, and what we should do next in life.
Last February 2018, we were asked to be part of the ‘Reinvent Yourself 2018 Summit’, a series of 21 interviews that asked us to share our story. In this interview, we reveal:
1. The spiritual journey that took us from YOGI TIMES printed magazine to an online community
2. How we learned to be present and stay connected to your real self
3. How to start being, stop doing, and trust the process of your development
4. How listening to your inner voice helps you discover the real next step in life and business
5. How to recognize your identity and what happens when it no longer serves you.
Watch the full interview here where we share wisdom from our experience with you.
Interviewed by Jason Frahm and Veronica Krestow from ReinventYourself2018.com