Yogis of the world…unite! For the first time this February, through an innovative and transformative digital gathering, we’ll have the opportunity to do just that.
The Yoga Summit is a FREE 21-day program aimed to share the teachings of yoga with the global community. Throughout the summit, you’ll have the chance to learn from world-renown yoga experts and engage with a community of yogis from all over the world.
Each day, one yoga practice and one presentation led by yoga speakers and gurus will be available for download. The comprehensive program includes teachings from both the east and west aimed to provide a holistic understanding of all aspects of yoga. Top speakers include:
- Danielle LaPorte, entrepreneur and member of Oprah’s Super Soul 100
- Seane Corn, co-founder of worldwide charity Off the Mat, Into the World
- Elena Brower, author of Art of Attention and Cultivating Spiritual Intelligence
- Sri Sri Ravi Shankar, world peace leader and founder of The Art of Living Foundation
- Radhanath Swami, New York Times bestselling author of The Journey Home
- Melli O’Brien, host and co-creator of The Mindfulness Summit
Focused on the mental, spiritual and physical benefits of yoga, the daily presentations and discussions will include health and wellness tips and techniques to be easily incorporated into daily routines with the hopes of transforming your life and the life of those around you. Program highlights include:
- The science, practice, and methodology of yoga for all levels
- How to improve your overall health and wellness, including diet, sleep, breathing
- Methods to meditate, improve concentration, and think more positively
- Techniques to reduce stress and feel calmer
- Strategies to build your own yoga practice at home for greater peace, health, and happiness
For those interested, a premium pass can be purchased for access to all the content on demand.
For more information and your free registration, visit theyogasummit.org
Read next >> studio rasa – CLOSED