Welcome to the conscious world of nail care. Nestled among the rice patties in a peaceful locale in Canggu, Maria Curau is the premier vegan nail salon in Bali. Using only non-toxic products, you can sit back and relax knowing your well being is safe and cared for in this natural environment.
Everything they use is cruelty-free and vegan, unlike standard polishes that are made with crushed fish scales and toxic chemicals – yuck! The pristine cleanliness of this salon is evident from the sparkling surfaces to the sanitized and individually wrapped nail care tools.
The bright and clean interior offers a rejuvenating place to view local art, sip a refreshing glass of coconut water, and spend a few relaxing hours in this little retreat.
With so many on-trend vegan nail polish shades, the only challenging part of your visit will be deciding which color to choose (we changed our mind a few time!). The best part about the salon is that they now have their own line of vegan nail polish! After you find your perfect hue, you will be treated to a calming blend of essential oils, a shoulder and head massage, and attentive staff that are committed to providing the highest level of service.
Head to Maria Curau today for the ultimate luxe and pampering salon experience – you may find us sitting next to you!
For more info on Bali’s best spots for the modern yogi STAY | SPA | PLAY | EAT | SHOP | YOGA – Download our ULTIMATE BALI GUIDE for free.
Lifestyle guide for
the modern yogi
the modern yogi
- savoir dire ‘non’ pour obtenir un ‘oui’
- studio 440, répétition et enregistrement à paris montreuil
- les 9 intelligences selon howard gardner
- vaincre la résistance au changement
- je ne suis pas mes comportements négatifs !
- que faire si mon partenaire n’est pas sur un chemin d’éveil?
- vivre mieux – l’art de ne rien faire en bonne conscience
- le conflit, une opportunité de créer du lien
- yoga au buddha-bar
- comment devenir professeur de yoga ?
- la méditation en entreprise
- онлайн курсы инструкторов йоги