If you travel to Bali and journey over to Lombok, visit Kuta Lombok to find this beautiful ocean view yoga studio. Ashtari Yoga Shala is located on the hill at Ashtari Ocean View Restaurant & Lounge Bar in Kuta. The yoga platform is situated below the restaurant, looking out towards the ocean and offers an ideal place to practice yoga.
There are many types of yoga offered at Ashtari Yoga Shala:
1. Vinyasa Flow – this yoga series is a set of poses which will guide you through the powers of exhales and inhales.
2. Gentle Flow Yoga – this practice will create harmony by teaching you how to be present and focused.
3. Power Yoga – a fitness-based vinyasa practice. An offshoot of Ashtanga Yoga, it has many of the same qualities and benefits, including building internal heat, increasing stamina, strength, and flexibility, as well as decreasing stress.
4. Yin Yoga – a slow-paced style of yoga with poses, or asanas, where each pose is held for five minutes or more. Yin Yoga poses apply moderate stress to the connective tissues of the body, the tendons, fascia, and ligaments, with the aim of increasing circulation in the joints and improving flexibility.
5. Charity Practice – contains Meditation, Pranayama, and Gentle Flow Yoga. After the class students can relax, sip a refreshing drink at the restaurant or enjoy the exquisite view.
The studio offers several packages including the Unlimited Pass for 900K (not transferable), the 5 Time Pass for 400K, and the 3 Time Pass for 250K. The 3 Time Pass and 5 Time Pass are both transferable and you can also come to the class with your friends and share one pass. In a case where you are leaving Kuta or have some reasons why you cannot use all the classes you paid for, you can give the pass to your friend for them to use. These passes also give you access to Novotel Beach Yoga and Kuta Baru Poolside Yoga.
*Amenities include water, towel and mat props (blocks, bolsters, belts), restrooms, and a parking lot. Classes are offered daily at 7am, 8.30 am, 11am, 3:30pm, 5pm, and run for 1hr and 15min each. On Monday and Friday charity classes are offered at 6:30am.
For more info on Bali’s best spots, including STAY | SPA | PLAY | EAT | SHOP | YOGA – Download THE ULTIMATE BALI GUIDE 2018 for free here:http://bit.ly/BALIGUIDE2018
Read next >> minimize the risk of cancer with yoga