has developed a delicious Carrot Yam soup with cashew lime cream and cilantro oil...so creamy! Good food for yogis we say!
- Cut the veggies in chunks, place in soup pan, cover with water.
- Add red pepper (deseeded) & peeled fresh ginger.
- Cover, bring to a boil and cook for 10 minutes until the veggies are soft.
- Place veggies, pepper, ginger & cooking water in blender (or use handmixer) and blend. If the soup is too thick & grainy you could add a bit more water.
- While blending slowly add the oil.
- Add the salt.
Cashew lime cream
Put cashews, water, limejuice & seasalt in foodprocessor or blender. Mix until creamy. You can store this cream cooled in a lidded glass jar & use when needed.
Put cilantro & oil in food processor or blender. Mix until a light green fluid appears. Use a strainer to remove the pieces of cilantro. Store the clear oil in a glass jar & use when desired.
Place soup in a soup bowl. Add a teaspoon of the below mentioned cashew lime cream & teaspoon of cilantro oil.