It looks like you are using an AD Blocker, we understand and we would like to share that we are an online media living partly living off advertising revenues. Please turn off your blocker or Subscribe to YOGI Times and we will turn off the ADs for you for one year.
|About us | Contact us | Guidelines | Opportunities | Wish List | LOGIN | SIGN UP TO JOIN|
Prep. Time: 5 min.
This sun-dried tomato vinaigrette is delicious, full of super foods and takes minutes to make!
To make the sun-dried tomato vinaigrette place all ingredients in a blender and mix until creamy. It's that easy!
Great variations to try:
• Add purified water or more olive oil for a thinner dressing
• Add more sun dried tomatoes for a thicker consistency and use as a dip
• Substitute spirulina, maca or other superfoods for the masquite powder and chlorella
• Substitute flax seeds for the chia
• Add chopped beet root
• Replace vinegar with lemon or lime juice
|Can't read the image? click here to refresh.|