Olive oil and salt - seasoned or sea salt - are all you need to turn fresh kale leaves into a delicious, nutritious baked snack. Follow this super-easy recipe to keep the munchies at bay in a healthy way!Preparation:
Preheat the oven to 275 degrees F.
Remove the stems from the kale
and cut into 2-inch pieces. Lay on a baking sheet and toss with the olive oil and salt.
Bake until crisp, turning the leaves halfway through, about 20 minutes.
Allow to cool to room temperature before enjoying.
Read more articles on kale below:
• raw kale salad
• kale and spinach turnovers
• 10 health benefits of eating kale
• savory bread pudding with kale
• pasta with kale and walnut pesto
• kale recipes for kids
• Pineapple Cucumber and Kale Smoothie