It looks like you are using an AD Blocker, we understand and we would like to share that we are an online media living partly living off advertising revenues. Please turn off your blocker or Subscribe to YOGI Times and we will turn off the ADs for you for one year.
Array ( )
Our body, mind and spirit are composed of a latticework of energies, each vibrating at different frequencies. As we become receptive to this concept we can resonate with the ancient wisdom of holistic energy healing practices to treat the underlying energy imbalances responsible for our physical, mental and emotional ailments.
Healing the root cause of depression is based on regulating and empowering our body's energies to instil mind, body, spirit balance and harmony.
Here are some suggested holistic self-healing practices:
Traditional foods to heal depression include:
• Raw honey, well known for its cleansing and rejuvenating properties to empower the body's vital life force which releases physical and mental imbalances.
• Organic ghee, widely used in India for detoxification as it nourishes the body, calms the mind and soothes the emotions for balance and harmony.
• Saffron, prepared as a tea, calms the nerves, relieves anxiety and regulates the emotions and contains natural mood-boosting properties.
• Butter fruit, commonly known as avocado contains essential fats and nutrients to nourish the endocrine glands and balance the hormones.
• Soaked sunflower seeds, nutrient-dense, highly alkaline and detoxifying to calm the nervous system and improve the mood.
• Soaked almonds, the most alkaline of nuts which cleanse and nourish the tissues to alleviate mood disorders.
• Sprouts, enzyme-rich and abundant with nature's energy to heal the body, mind and emotions.
• Roots and tubers, ground and stabilize the emotions and calm the nerves to balance the mood.