It looks like you are using an AD Blocker, we understand and we would like to share that we are an online media living partly living off advertising revenues. Please turn off your blocker or Subscribe to YOGI Times and we will turn off the ADs for you for one year.
Array ( [cityNAME] => [cityID] => 5 [cityLINKS] => [countryCode] => [popup] => Array ( [city] => [country] => ) )$_COOKIE:
Array ( )$_POST:
Array ( )$prow:
id_posts => 1395519790 0 => many letters(content text :)) id_city => 0 1 => 0 id_category => 8 2 => 8 id_member => 1395518937 3 => 1395518937 posts_title => Practice Yoga at Home? Spruce up your space 4 => Practice Yoga at Home? Spruce up your space posts_content => many letters(content text :)) 5 => many letters(content text :)) posts_date => 1395519790 6 => 1395519790 posts_status => Y 7 => Y comment_status => Y 8 => Y posts_link => grow-improve-yoga-practice-home-hatha 9 => grow-improve-yoga-practice-home-hatha posts_modified => 1445552407 10 => 1445552407 jml_comment => 0 11 => 0 ord => 0 12 => 0 posts_hit => 17475 13 => 17475 posts_origin => N 14 => N writer_name => Kate 15 => Kate photographer_name => Kate 16 => Kate feature => N 17 => N ingredient => 18 => servefor => 19 => id_approve => 1285903846 20 => 1285903846 kunci => Approve 21 => Approve subposts => 22 => writer_lastname => Connell 23 => Connell photographer_lastname => Connell 24 => Connell notes => 25 => time_a => 26 => time_b => 27 => city_code => 8072 28 => 8072 state_code => IA 29 => IA country_code => USA 30 => USA idStates => 137 31 => 137 id_photographer => 0 32 => 0 titletag => grow improve yoga practice home hatha 33 => grow improve yoga practice home hatha id_edited => 2 34 => 2 id_member_edited => 0 35 => 0 keywords => grow improve yoga practice home hatha 36 => grow improve yoga practice home hatha img_header => 37 => img_header_mobile => 38 => thumbnail => 39 => rectangle_image => 40 => header_image => 41 => square_image => 42 => featured_home => 0 43 => 0 listicle => 0 44 => 0 photographer_lnk => https://www.yogitimes.com/profile.php?personid=a5592bc2884f5d868a38f7b1294f648d&secid=000b9bc7c4e36f2c5218a01789a8c8b4
Practicing yoga at home can have a profound impact on your experience with yoga and on your relationship with yourself and others. Most yogis have a sequence, routine, and practice that they show up for over and over again.
In fact, consistency is one of my favorite tips for yogis looking to create and sustain a home practice, occasionally we all can benefit from spicing up our yoga practice. These tiny tweaks can have paramount impacts on our yoga practice. Consider some of the following if you are looking for deepening your at-home experience.
1. Concoct a spray • Mix your own yoga mat spray. Blend a combination of tea tree, lavender, and sweet orange essential oils for a calming yet cleansing spray.
2. Write it down • Grab a beautiful practice journal and keep in close to your space. Use it as an opportunity to reflect, write down your sequence, and remind yourself of your intentions and dedications.
3. Inspiration area • Create an inspiration area where you can arrange photos, quotes, and other objects that center your attention and intention.
4. Library love • Collect your favorite meditation and yoga books and keep a few near your practice area. On days where you are called to a more mental practice grab a book or let a passage inform your physical movements.
5. That’s scents-able • Evoke the power of aromatherapy and scent by bringing a lighted scented candle or a diffuser filled with essential oils into your practice space.
Let this guide in hand be the confidence boost you need to stay invested in the power of your home yoga practice.
Share with us in the comment box below what is your favorite kick-it-up-a-notch tip for your at-home practice?