Prep. Time: < 10 min. | Cooking Time: NA min.
let your taste buds sing!
It is easy to fall into a pattern of eating the same types of meals. Keep food exciting and adventurous by trying new taste combinations and sensations.
Notes & tips: Keep food colorful, tasty, and exciting, and your taste buds will sing!
Try the following recipe for a new delicious and satisfying plant-based lunch or dinner experience. Remember to select organic and local ingredients whenever possible!
Directions (per person):
• Build a “green bed” of shredded butter lettuce on a plat
• Layer on in-season greens, such as anti-oxidant rich parsley and Omega-3 loaded purslane.
• Top with nutrient rich superfoods, such as horse chestnuts, dulse, edamame, and clover sprouts
• Garnish with edible flowers, such as pansies and arugula blossoms
• Top with toasted sesame oil and/or nama shoyu
• Season with Himalayan salt, pepper and complementary accents, such as dehydrated sweet onion rings
• Edge with your favorite raw crackers
Serving suggestion: Create unique flavor sensations by topping your raw crackers with intentionally experimental combinations of the various foods on your plate. Let yourself play and see what you discover!
Keep food colorful, tasty, and exciting, and your taste buds will sing!