It looks like you are using an AD Blocker, we understand and we would like to share that we are an online media living partly living off advertising revenues. Please turn off your blocker or Subscribe to YOGI Times and we will turn off the ADs for you for one year.
|About us | Contact us | Guidelines | Opportunities | Wish List | LOGIN | SIGN UP TO JOIN|
Prep. Time: 15 min. | Cooking Time: n/a min.
This delicious salad is easy to make and full of superfoods!
Whisk together all dressing ingredients in a small bowl.
• Replace the poppy seeds with chia seeds
• Add finely grated ginger and/or turmeric
• Include finely minced or pressed garlic
Mix the chopped greens in a bowl or plate. In a separate bowl, add the apples, fennel, and shallots. Mix in the dressing and toss.
• Include thin slices of salak or turnip with the apples
• Substitute beet greens, baby romaine, or chard for the other greens
• Add mung bean or alfalfa sprouts
Spoon apple mixture onto the bed of mixed greens just before serving. Garnish with nasturtium blossoms.