Prep. Time: 3 min.
In order to produce the Morange, you'll need these bar tools: shaker tin, mixing glass, muddler, strainer, bar spoon, citrus squeezer, Martini glass.
• Cut the fresh piece of tumeric root into slices, place it in a mixing glass and gently pound with a muddler until mashed.
• Cut the ripe slice of papaya into chunks, place it in the mixing glass and muddle again.
• Squeeze 1/2 an orange and 1 lime into the mixture.
• Add 1 shot of water and 2 barspoons of pure honey.
• Fill the mixing glass with ice and seal tightly with a shaker tin.
• Shake hard and strain into a Martini glass.
• Garnish with a bit of orange zest.